This special limited edition embossed and spot gloss slipcover is limited to 3,000 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
The American Genre Film Archive (AGFA) represents the world's largest theatrical catalog of exploitation cinema. Their home video line presents a diverse selection of movies, ranging from new preservations of classics from the vast library of Something Weird to the wildest in shot-on-video (SOV) titles. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing this diverse and unique home video line!
Exploding out of the German horror underground, F*CK THE DEVIL (1990) + F*CK THE DEVIL 2: RETURN OF THE F*CKER (1991) are cinematic equivalents of DIY comic books that were made by a teenage stoner while experimenting with bootleg acid. And there's nothing else like them. The films tell the story of The F*cker—a phantasmagorical death machine who materializes from haunted VHS tapes of EVIL DEAD 2 and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET to wreak havoc on unsuspecting parents, teens, and babies. Fueled by subversive violence, experimental techniques, and an unconditional love for the horror genre, these Casiocore-driven miracles teleport us into a dream-like panic state where Rambo posters, 8-bit sound barfs, and Nightmare Feddys rule our subconsciousness. AGFA + Bleeding Skull! are overjoyed to welcome The F*cker to home video for the first time ever—complete with new 2022 director's cuts, the original cuts, and a f*ck-ton of extras.
directed by: Michael Pollklesener
1990-1991 / 133 min (combined) / 1.33:1 / German DTS-HD MA 2.0
- Region Free Blu-ray
- Preserved from the original VHS masters
- German language with German and English subtitles
- F*CK THE DEVIL: 2022 director’s cut (29 mins) & original 1990 cut (35 mins)
- F*CK THE DEVIL 2: 2022 director’s cut (29 mins) & original 1991 cut (40 mins)
- Video introduction by director Michael Pollklesener
- Commentary on director’s cuts with director Michael Pollklesener and actor Kurt Dartsch
- Booklet with vintage artwork,stills, and writing by AGFA + Bleeding Skull’s Joseph A. Ziemba
- Uncensored reverse cover art
- English & German subtitles