Important Information: This is a pre-order with a street date of April 25th, 2017. VS pre-orders usually ship one week prior to street date. You will receive an email when pre-order is ready to ship along with instructions on how to complete your purchase. Due to the complexity of the pre-order checkout process, an order may contain only a single pre-order product, and no other products, pre-order or otherwise.
NOTE: The first 1,666 copies sold through VinegarSyndrome.com will include a double thick silver foil limited edition o-card designed by Chris Garofalo. If you see this message and you pre-order the release, you’ll get the limited o-card.
Officer Joe Vickers (Robert R. Shafer) is the meanest and deadliest cop in LA, leaving behind a never-ending stream of bloodied bodies, in the name of justice. The fact that he also happens to be a Satan worshiping member of the undead doesn’t help much either. After overhearing some office workers discussing a secret drug and sex filled after-hours party they’re planning to host that night, Vickers decides to take the law into his own hands, disposing of the rebel rousers in a series of gruesome ways. Will the hapless partiers be able to outsmart and survive his brutal tactics before the night is through?
Outrageously gory, nudity filled, and bitingly funny, director Adam Rifkin’s (Detroit Rock City) no-holds-barred slasher/comedy classic, PSYCHO COP RETURNS, moves gleefully between blood drenched killings and sex comedy antics, resulting in a 90s exploitation gem unlike any other. Only briefly available in its uncut form, Vinegar Syndrome brings this gleefully absurd sleaze masterpiece to Blu-ray in a brand new and fully uncensored director approved 2k restoration!
Directed by: Adam Rifkin
1992 / 85 minutes / Color / 1.85:1
Actors: Robert R. Shafer, Barbara Niven, Miles Dougal, Rod Sweitzer, Nick Vallelonga, Melanie Good, Julie Strain
• Region free Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack
• Newly scanned and restored in 2k from 35mm vault elements
• Commentary track with Director Adam Rifkin
• “Habeas Corpus” – a 43 minute documentary on the making of PSYCHO COP RETURNS, featuring brand new interviews with: Adam Rifkin (Director), Robert R. Shafer (Lead Actor), Dan Povenmire (Screenwriter), Peter Schink (Editor), Miles Dougal (Co-Star), Rod Sweitzer (Co-Star), Nick Vallelonga (Co-Star), Barbara Niven (Co-Star) and Melanie Good (Co-Star)
• “The Victims of Vickers” – featurette with SFX Artist Mike Tristano
• Cover artwork by Chris Garofalo
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH Subtitles