This listing is for the standard edition Blu-ray/DVD combo. The limited edition slipcover (designed by Earl Kessler Jr.) was limited to 1,500 units and is sold out. The two versions are identical, aside from the slipcover.
David and Lynn have just lost their father. Now orphaned, the youngsters are sent to live with their grandparents in a beautiful victorian mansion. But no sooner than boarding the coach bus scheduled to take them to their new home do strange things start to occur, initially in the form of a mysterious woman who seems to appear and disappear in the blink of an eye. It's not long, however, before murdered bodies are found in the area and, to make matters worse, David becomes increasingly fearful that his doting grandparents might be involved in the killings.
Mixing the visual flair of a gothic horror film with a murder thriller, Peter Rader's (Waterworld) directorial debut, GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE stars Eric Foster (Cry Wilderness), Kim Valentine (Dot Com for Murder), Ida Lee (Vegas in Space), Len Lesser (Seinfeld) and Brinke Stevens (Nightmare Sisters). Written and photographed by acclaimed steadicam operator Peter Jensen and produced by Nico Mastorakis (Island of Death), GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE is a late period exploitation-horror classic that comes to Blu-ray for the first time, newly restored in 4k from its original camera negative.
• Region Free Blu-ray/DVD combo
• Newly scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original camera negative
• "The Mysterious Woman" - an interview with actress Brinke Stevens
• "Back to Grandmother's House" - an interview with director Peter Rader
• "Slow and Steady" - an interview writer/cinematographer Peter Jensen
• Archival 'making-of' featurette - which includes the original short concept film
• 5.1 & stereo sound mixes
• Still gallery
• Original trailer
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles