This listing is for the standard edition Blu-ray release. The limited edition slipcover was limited to 1,000 units and is sold out. The two versions are identical, aside from the slipcover.
Subscribers: This is NOT included in your subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, your 50% off SRP discount code is:
subscriber50 for Yearly Subs / sub50half for Halfway Subs
These codes will work with most Partner Label, VSA, VSP or Peekarama titles that falls within your subscribership (certain releases, like VSUs or boxes, will require a different code).
Yellow Veil Pictures is a New York City and Los Angeles-based film sales and distribution company focusing exclusively on boundary pushing genre cinema, seeking to highlight filmmakers who exist on the cusp of commercial and arthouse cinema.
Claire is under the grip of a mysterious new cult called Faults. Desperate to be reunited with their daughter, Claire's parents recruit one of the world's foremost experts on mind control, Ansel Roth to kidnap and deprogram her. However, once the process is underway, Ansel realizes he may not be the one in control.
directed by: Riley Stearns
starring: Leland Orser, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Chris Ellis, Beth Grant
2014 / 90 min / 2.35:1 / English Dolby Digital 5.1
- Region Free Blu-ray
- Introduction from director Riley Stearns
- Original Cast commentary (2015) with Leland Orser, Mary Elisabeth Winstead and director Riley Stearns
- New Crew Commentary (2022) with Director of Photography Michael Ragen, Editor Sarah Beth Shapiro and director Riley Stearns
- Reprogramming Faults: Interview with director Riley Stearns
- Deprogramming Faults: Discussion on cult deprograming between Lola Blanc, cult survivor tunred filmmaker, and director Riley Stearns
- Riley Stearns Sundance selected Short Film: The Cub (2013; 5min)
- Behind-the-Scenes photo Gallery
- Original trailer
- Transcribed discussion between director Alex Ross Perry (Her Smell; 2018) and director Riley Stearns in an illustrated 12 pages booklet
- English SDH subtitles