Subscribers: This is NOT included in your Subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, you will need to login to view your special 50% off SRP pricing.
This special limited edition slipcover is limited to 2,000 units and is exclusively available only here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
Yellow Veil Pictures is a New York City and Los Angeles-based film sales and distribution company focusing exclusively on boundary pushing genre cinema, seeking to highlight filmmakers who exist on the cusp of commercial and arthouse cinema.
Set in Uganda, this documentary follows two men from opposite sides of the world who come together over a shared love for Chuck Norris. Isaac, a former brick maker, decides to pick up a camera and start shooting his own '80s inspired action epics, and Alan, a film nerd from New York, gives up his life in America to join forces with Isaac after seeing a trailer for one of his films online. Against all odds, the two unlikely friends have catapulted Wakaliwood to worldwide stardom with their own gonzo action movies, bringing joy to millions of people across the internet.
directed by: Cathryne Czubek
starring: Isaac Nabwana, Alan Hofmanis, Harriet Nabwana, V.J. Emmie, Bisaso Dauda
2021 / 94 min / 2.35:1 / English, Luganda DTS-HD MA 5.1
- Region A Blu-ray
- Introduction by Director Cathryne Czubek
- 5 Deleted Scenes with Commentary
- Behind the Scenes Slideshow
- Behind the Scenes Footage “Zombies Vs Cat&Matt!”
- Commentary Track with Cathryne Czubek and Director Of Photography Matt Porwoll
- Discussion Between Director Cathryne Czubec and Producer Ark Martin Kyaligamba (KlapBlack Production)
- Essay by Anton Bitel
- English subtitles