Subscribers: This is NOT included in your Subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, you will need to login to view your special 50% off SRP pricing.
This special limited edition spot gloss slipcover (designed by Black Coffiend) is limited to 2,000 units and is only available on our website and at select indie retailers. Absolutely no major retailers will be stocking them.
Umbrella Entertainment has been a 100% Australian-owned and operated distributor for over 20 years. Their vast home entertainment catalogue features an extensive range of Australian classic, cult and exploitation films restored under the eyes of the original filmmakers. All sourced from national archives, underground collectors and local basements.
A DOUBLE SHOCK of undiluted TERROR and SUSPENSE from maverick Ozploitation auteur TERRY BOURKE.
NIGHT OF FEAR
In this groundbreaking, homegrown creepfest, a deranged, reclusive hermit (Norman Yemm) delights in dismembering unwary travellers and keeping company with a colony of rats fed on blood.
When a young woman (Carla Hoogeveen) crashes into one of the madman’s ghoulish road traps, so begins “an unrelenting avalanche of terror” (The Australian).
INN OF THE DAMNED
On a lonely stretch of road, deep in an isolated rainforest, lies an eerie, forgotten Inn. Few travellers stop there now – and those that do… disappear!
Kincaid, an American bounty hunter (Alex Cord), is hired to unravel the Inn’s chilling secrets. He is soon confronted by its demented owners (Judith Anderson and Joseph Furst), obsessed with guarding the nightmarish truth within.
Umbrella Entertainment invites you to dim the lights and settle in for an unnerving evening of sadistic violence, red raw horror and ample bare flesh with this classic Ozploitation double bill – newly remastered in high definition from the original 35mm vault materials.
directed by: Terry Bourke
starring: Judith Anderson, Alex Cord, Michael Craig
1973, 1975 / 170 min (combined) / 1.85:1 / English DTS-HD MA 2.0
- Region Free Blu-ray
- "THE D.W. GRIFFITH OF OZPLOITATION" – a visual essay on the career of filmmaker TERRY BOURKE by filmbuff Paul Harris
- Extended NOT QUITE HOLLYWOOD interviews with producer/editor Rod Hay and cast members Carla Hoogeveen, Norman Yemm and Briony Behets
- Terry Bourke TV episode “THE RAIDERS” with introduction by Jack Thompson
- Terry Bourke trailer reel – introduced by Terry Bourke
- NIGHT OF FEAR 2005 audio commentary with producer/editor Rod Hay, and actress Carla Hoogeveen moderated by filmmaker Mark Hartley
- INN OF THE DAMNED 2005 audio commentary with producer/editor Rod Hay and actor Tony Bonner
- Stills and poster galleries
- Booklet with essay by Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
- English SDH subtitles