LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER
2023 Subscribers: This is NOT included in your Subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, you will need to login to view your special 50% off SRP pricing.
TED BUNDY is part of our Vinegar Syndrome Archive collection, celebrating forgotten cinematic oddities from the video store era. This collection was inspired by our own brick & mortar video store chain, The Archive, with locations in Bridgeport, CT and Aurora, CO.
Unique to this line, each hand numbered limited edition release will come fitted in a specially designed, bottom loading VHS inspired slipcase, while also including a double-sided poster.
These releases will ONLY be available on our website and at participating indie retailers. Absolutely no major retailers will be stocking them. This slipcase edition (designed by Robert Sammelin) is strictly limited to 5,000 units and may (but probably not) be followed by a standard edition in the future.
Seattle, 1974. Ted Bundy would seem to be a model citizen with a bright future. He’s handsome and has an outgoing and friendly demeanor, he’s dating an attractive woman who loves him deeply, and is doing well at college where he’s studying to become a lawyer. But beneath his “nice guy” exterior, something evil is lurking; a sinister desire to commit the most heinous and unspeakable acts of violence. Unable (or unwilling) to control his urges, Ted eventually gives into to his violent passions and embarks on a cross country killing spree, leaving a trail of raped, tortured, murdered, dismembered, and defiled corpses in his wake…
From the twisted mind of filmmaker Matthew Bright (Freeway) comes this uniquely demented biopic telling the chilling true story of the United States’ first “household name” serial killer, TED BUNDY. Featuring Jennifer Tisdale (The House Bunny), Tiffany Shepis (Tales of Halloween), Boti Bliss (TV’s Bones), and Michael Reilly Burke (Vice, The Collector) as Bundy, and with gore effects created by Tom Savini (Dawn of the Dead, Friday the 13th), Vinegar Syndrome Archive brings this unnerving study of all true madness and murder to Blu-ray, newly restored in 4K from its 35mm original camera negative!
directed by: Matthew Bright
starring: Michael Reilly Burke, Boti Bliss, Jennifer Tisdale, Tiffany Shepis, Tom Savini, Deborah Offner, Annalee Autumn
2002 / 99 min / 1.85:1 / English 5.1 Surround
- Region Free Blu-ray
- Newly scanned & restored in 2K from its 35mm original camera negative
- Brand new commentary track with writer/director Matthew Bright, moderated by special features producer Brad Henderson
- “Burn Bundy Burn” - an interview with writer/director Matthew Bright
- “Ted Talk” - an interview with lead actor Michael Reilly Burke
- “Seeing Evil” - an interview with lead actress Boti Bliss
- “Scoring Bundy” - an interview with composer Kennard Ramsey
- “Designing Bundy” - an interview with production designer Chris Miller
- “A Serious Red Flag” - an interview with actress Annalee Autumn
- “Highway to Bundy” - an interview with actress Phoebe Dollar
- “Believing Bundy” - an interview with actress Alexa Jago
- “Friend from Work” - an interview with actress Deborah Offner
- Reversible sleeve artwork
- English SDH subtitles