Subscribers: This is NOT included in your Subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, you will need to login to view your special 50% off SRP pricing.
This special limited edition slipcover (designed by Hedi Slimane of CELINE) is limited to 1,000 units and is only available on our website and at select indie retailers. Absolutely no major retailers will be stocking them.
Utopia is a film acquisitions, sales, and technology company with a ‘filmmaker first’ approach. Utopia focuses on creating new revenue and monetization opportunities, improving the direct-to-consumer experience, and helping filmmakers maintain a global presence. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing Utopia's brand new line of home video releases!
An immersive archival journey through the explosive New York music scene of the early 2000s. Meet Me in the Bathroom, tells the story of the last great romantic age of Rock’n’Roll through the prism of a handful of era defining bands; THE STROKES, LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, YEAH YEAH YEAHs, INTERPOL.
directed by: Will Lovelace & Dylan Southern
2021 / 107 min / 1.78:1 / English DTS-HD MA 5.1
- Region A Blu-ray
- Feature commentary with directors Dylan Southern and Will Lovelace, author Lizzy Goodman & co-director Vivienne Perry
- NYC Premiere at Webster Hall - Q&A with moderator Jim Jarmusch
- LA Premiere at The Fonda Theatre - Q&A with moderator Tim Heidecker
- Adam Green at Webster Hall - Unplugged
- Booklet featuring an essay by Alex Ross Perry and a Rolling Stone interview with Lizzy Goodman by Rob Sheffield
- English SDH subtitles