This listing is for the standard edition Blu-ray release. The limited edition slipcover (designed by Steak Mtn.) was limited to 1,000 units and is sold out. The two versions are identical, aside from the slipcover.
Factory 25, a Brooklyn-based independent film distribution company was founded in 2009 by Matt Grady. F25 is a home for conceptually provocative narratives and documentaries. Its mission is to deliver specialized film and music titles in an aesthetically captivating way while exposing the indie world to under-the-radar films, music, and other curiosities in various ways and formats — theatrically, digitally, on TV, VOD, via subscription, limited edition DVDs, Blu-ray's, books and vinyl. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing this diverse and unique home video line!
There is a place. A place where the skies are wide and the forests are thick and strange. You can lose yourself forever in these woods. You’ll meet truckers with problems and old women with strange powers. You may even make a furry friend. Just be sure to stay quiet. Spend some time with a woman from Oregon who is lost on the road and running away from her past. Now she has a chance to experience everything the grotesque Northwest has to offer, whether she likes it or not.
directed by: Calvil Lee Reader
starring: Lindsay Pulsipher, Robert Longstreet, Matt Olsen, Lynne Compton, Barlow Jacobs and Roger M. Mayer
2011 / 81 min / 1.66:1 / English Stereo
- Region Free Blu-ray
- Commentary with Calvin Lee Reeder and Todd Rohal (director of Uncle Kent 2)
- Short Films: Little Farm, The Snake Mountain Colada, The Bulb, The Procedure and The Procedure 2
- Behind the Scenes of The Oregonian
- Trailers for The Oregonian and The Rambler
- 20 Page Booklet with essays by David Lowery, Craig Zobel, Nicholas McCarthy, Mike Plante, David Zellner, Lindsay Pulsipher and Calvin Lee Reeder
- English SDH subtitles