This listing is for the standard edition Blu-ray. The limited edition slipcover was limited to 2,000 units and is sold out.
Alicia has been receiving strange phone calls in which loud and ghastly sounds echo through the receiver. Her relationship with her boyfriend, Mike, has hit a dead end and Alicia fears he's having an affair with her twin sister, Barbara Ann. And all the while, a psychotic slasher is murdering young women with the police powerless to stop him. But then Alicia meets kind and nerdy Franklin. Will he be the man she's been searching for, or will his own dark secrets destroy their newfound happiness?
Gorman Bechard's (PSYCHOS IN LOVE) directorial debut, DISCONNECTED is a low budget, regional slasher oddity that subverts genre expectations, leading to a brutal and unsettling finale. Never officially released on DVD, Vinegar Syndrome brings this under seen gem of early 80s horror to Blu-ray, newly restored from original 16mm elements and loaded with extras including a rare short film directed by Bechard.
- Region free Blu-ray
- Newly scanned and restored in 2k from 16mm vault elements
- Commentary track with: Gorman Bechard (writer / director) and Carmine Capobianco (actor)
- "Dissecting Disconnected" - Interview with Gorman Bechard
- "Getting Disconnected" - Interview with Carmine Capobianco
- Director introduction
- "Twenty Questions" - Short film directed by Bechard
- "Twenty Questions" Introduction & Q&A from a 2017 festival screening
- Cover designed by Derek Gabryszak
- Reversible cover artwork
- English SDH subtitles