This special limited edition embossed slipcover (designed by Earl Kessler Jr.) is limited to 2,000 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
Catherine and her family are invited to stay for the week at the Yorke family estate, a massive piece of land in the countryside owned by Catherine's uncle, Alexander Yorke. When a mysterious accident takes the life of Catherine's mother and father, Alexander offers for her to stay with him until she gets well. Under the care of her uncle, his mysterious assistant, and Catherine's perverse cousin, Stephen (Martin Potter; Fellini's Satyricon), Catherine begins growing ever suspicious of her family's intent on keeping her at the estate. Soon she discovers that her family may be hiding dark secrets linked to their sinful past...
Director Norman J. Warren's (PREY, TERROR) debut horror film, SATAN'S SLAVE remains one of the most shocking and controversial entries in the history of 1970s British horror. Filled with unflinching imagery of brutal violence and frequent nudity, the film suffered frequent censorship throughout its release history, including the shooting of a sanitized version of its brutal opening assault. Written by acclaimed British horror screenwriter David McGillivray (House of Whipchord) and luridly photographed in Techniscope, Vinegar Syndrome proudly offers SATAN'S SLAVE in its fully uncut and uncensored worldwide Blu-ray debut, in a new 4K restoration, and featuring a fresh commentary track with director Norman J. Warren.
Directed by: Norman J. Warren
Starring: Michael Gough, Martin Potter, Candace Glendenning, Barbara Kellerman, Michael Craze
1976 / 90 min / 2.35:1
• Region Free Blu-ray/DVD combo
• Newly scanned & restored in 4k from 35mm negative elements
• Audio commentary with director Norman J. Warren & composer John Scott
• Audio commentary with film historians Samm Deighan & Kat Ellinger
• “Creating Satan” - making-of featurette
• “All You Need is Blood” - archival making-of featurette
• “Devilish Music” - composer John Scott on his score for Satan’s Slave
• “Fragment” - a short film written & directed by Norman J. Warren
• Multiple theatrical trailers
• Multiple deleted scenes
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles