This listing is for the standard edition Blu-ray/DVD combo. The limited edition slipcover was limited to 1,000 units and is sold out. The two versions are identical, aside from the slipcover.
The country estate of filmmaker James Garrick has been haunted for centuries by a mysterious and deadly curse. Everyone in his family line comes to a gruesome end at the hand of an Unknown supernatural assailant. When Garrick's long lost cousin Ann unexpectedly arrives at his secluded manor, mayhem and bloodshed soon follow. But is Ann the person behind these acts of carnage or could something more horrifying be afoot?
Taking inspiration from Italian gothic horror films and giallos, Norman J. Warren's TERROR features lurid gelled lighting, bizarre plot twists, and copious amounts of brutal bloodshed. A classic of British-made 70s horror, Vinegar Syndrome proudly brings TERROR to Blu-ray, newly restored from its camera negative and featuring all of its jaw dropping carnage fully intact.
Directed by: Norman J. Warren
Starring: John Nolan, Carolyn Courage, James Aubrey, Sarah Keller, Tricia Walsh, Glynis Barber
1978 / 84 minutes / Color / 1.85:1 OAR
- Region free Blu-ray/DVD combo
- Newly scanned and restored in 2k from 35mm original camera negative
- Extensive audio interview with director Norman J. Warren, conducted by Kat Ellinger
- Brand new video interviews with:
- Norman J. Warren - director
- David McGillivray - screenwriter
- Carolyn Courage - actress
- Tricia Walsh - actress
- Mary Maude - actress
- Peter Craze - actor
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Reversible cover
- English SDH subtitles