This special limited edition embossed slipcover (designed by Justin Talarski) is limited to 2,500 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
In director James Bryan's 1981 cult classic, a group of obnoxious campers venture into the wilderness for what they assume will be a fun filled weekend. Unknown to them, a bloodthirsty maniac is hiding in the woods, watching their every move, and violently killing them, one by one, every chance he gets... Filled with low-fi gore effects and black humor, DON'T GO IN THE WOODS remains one of the quintessential regional slasher films of the early 80s, and is coming to Blu-ray for the very first time, newly restored in 2K from the 35mm Interpositive and loaded with extras.
- BD/DVD Combo Pack | Region Free | 1.66:1 OAR | DTS-HD Master Audio Mono
- Commentary w/ Director
- Commentary w/ Director, Mary Gail Arts (Lead Actress) & others
- Commentary w/ The Hysteria Continues!
- Cast & Crew Featurette (60m)
- Autograph Signing Party Featurette (30m)
- TV Promo Compilation (15m)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Production Still Gallery
- Press & Art Gallery
- Script Gallery