This special limited edition embossed slipcover is limited to 2,000 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
The American Genre Film Archive (AGFA) represents the world's largest theatrical catalog of exploitation cinema. Their home video line presents a diverse selection of movies, ranging from new preservations of classics from the vast library of Something Weird to the wildest in shot-on-video (SOV) titles. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing this diverse and unique home video line!
Two lost horror projects from director James Bryan (DON’T GO IN THE WOODS) and producer-writer-star Renee Harmon (LADY STREET FIGHTER)!
JUNGLE TRAP is the final collaboration between James Bryan (DON’T GO IN THE WOODS) and Renee Harmon; a surreal horror dreamscape about a jungle hotel haunted by kill-crazy ghosts in loin cloths. Shot in 1990, the movie was unedited, unscored, and unseen by human eyes for over two decades . . . until the the Bleeding Skull! team meticulously edited the movie under Bryan’s guidance and recorded a soundtrack utilizing vintage synthesizers.
RUN COYOTE RUN is the ambitious, nightmarish lost project from Renee Harmon and James Bryan. Compiled from over a decade of footage and a sequel to the earlier LADY STREET FIGHTER, this patchwork synapse-fryer features psychic cops, axe-murdering cult members, and reality-defying fist fights.
directed by: James Bryan
1990&1987 / 144 min / 1.33:1 / English
• Region Free Blu-ray
• JUNGLE TRAP transferred from the original 3/4” master tapes
• JUNGLE TRAP Commentary track with director James Bryan, star Heidi Ahn, and the Bleeding Skull! team
• It Wasn't My Fault: The Making Of JUNGLE TRAP
• JUNGLE TRAP outtakes
• HORROR CON (1989): surviving footage from James Bryan’s unfinished horror movie, scanned in 2K from the 35mm camera negative
• Bonus movie: RUN COYOTE RUN (1987), transferred from the original 3/4” master tapes
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles