• Our Black Friday flash preorder event has ended.
• Individual CUTTING CLASS Blu-rays, with your choice of slipcover (while supplies last), along with the (2) limited edition horror blu-rays will be available for purchase during our Black Friday sale (November 23-26th).
We are proud to announce what is probably our best kept secret in some time; that we’ve completed a new 4k restoration of Rospo Pallenberg’s star studded 1988 slasher, CUTTING CLASS, and will be issuing its 30th anniversary Blu-ray debut on Black Friday. What’s more is that, unlike the old DVD which purported to be ‘unrated,’ but was in fact the much tamer MPAA ‘R’ version, our Blu is totally uncut. To further commemorate the excitement of being able to watch sleaze-era Brad Pitt in HD, we’ve asked five of our favorite artists (Jay Shaw, Earl Kessler Jr., Derek Gabryszak, Chris Garofalo and Cody Brown) to each design a slipcover based upon their favorite kill in the film. Hence the ‘Killer Covers of CUTTING CLASS’ package.
Killer Covers flash preorder info:
• The ‘Killer Covers’ package will only be available until Sunday at 11:59pm EST.
• It is only available as a preorder and will not be available during our Black Friday sale.
• You will only be able to purchase individual slipcovers during our upcoming Black Friday sale.
• To be completely clear, the ‘Killer Covers of CUTTING CLASS’ package consists of: (1) Blu-ray and (5) Slipcovers
• Current 2018 yearly/halfway subscribers will receive the complete ‘Killer Covers’ package.
Pricing / Black Friday info:
• While the ‘Killer Covers’ package was an extremely fun project for us to work on, we realize that it’s also a little insane. For that reason, we tried to keep the price of this slipcover set as low as possible at $34.99.
• Individual CUTTING CLASS Blu-rays, with your choice of slipcover (while supplies last), will be available for purchase during our Black Friday sale at $24.99 each.
• We will be manufacturing an equal amount of all slipcovers. Total quantities will be determined following this flash preorder.
• Any CUTTING CLASS slips left over after our Black Friday sale will be shredded (if there are any left to shred).
• This is a 100% VinegarSyndrome.com Black Friday (and flash preorder) exclusive and no slipcover editions will be sold at conventions or by any other retailer (except our retail store in Bridgeport, CT – The Archive).
General flash preorder info:
• Maximum (2) copies per customer. Orders containing more then (2) copies or multiple orders from the same customer will be cancelled.
• Due to the fact that this is a limited edition release, we require payment upfront for the preorder.
• All preorders placed during this flash event will be fully guaranteed, leaving you to enjoy a stress-free VinegarSyndrome.com Black Friday shopping experience.
• If you place additional orders during our Black Friday sale (we know you will!), everything will ship in one package and you can select a free shipping option at checkout.
• As an added incentive, your order(s) will be the first to ship (right after our yearly and halfway customers) following our Black Friday sale (!!!).
• 2018 Yearly & Halfway Subscribers will automatically receive all of these limited edition releases and slipcovers (i.e. Cutting Class + the 5 slipcovers + the 2 secret titles). They will ship out immediately following the Black Friday sale.
Cutting Class – special features info:
– Region Free Blu-ray/DVD Combo
– Newly scanned and restored in 4k from its 35mm original camera negative
– Fully uncut!!!
– Video interview with lead actress Jill Schoelen
– Audio interview with director Rospo Pallenberg
– Audio interview with director of photography Avi Karpick
– Commentary track with The Hysteria Continues!
– Alternate shots from the MPAA ‘R’ version
– Original trailer
– Reversible cover artwork
– English SDH subtitles
Big THANK YOU to all of our Killer Covers artists!
Earl Kessler Jr. = ‘axe to the head’ cover
Derek Gabryszak = ‘copy death machine‘ cover
Jay Shaw = ‘trampoline of death’ cover
Chris Garofalo = ‘killer kiln’ cover
Cody Brown = ‘bleacher death’ cover