This is the listing for the standard edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo. The limited edition metallic ink splitcover (designed by Chris Garofalo) was limited to 2,000 units and is sold out. The two versions are identical, aside from the splitcover.
Lester Bacon's slaughterhouse has run into financial problems. Faced with the town lawyer, the sheriff, and the rival slaughterhouse owner trying to purchase his land, Lester decides to take matters into his own hands. After discovering the type of violence his hulking and mentally deranged son, Buddy, is capable of, Lester orders him to permanently dispose of anyone who "conspires" against them...
A late 80s video store staple, Rick Roessler's SLAUGHTERHOUSE is a gleefully bloody San Diego shot slasher featuring atmospheric and noirish cinematography along with a generous helping of creative kills. Vinegar Syndrome proudly presents SLAUGHTERHOUSE in its North American Blu-ray debut, newly restored in 2k from its 35mm Interpositive and featuring the original Ultra-Stereo sound mix for the first time on home video.
- Region free Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack
- All extras included on both Blu-ray and DVD
- Newly scanned and restored in 2k from 35mm Interpositive
- Commentary track with Director Rick Roessler, Producer Jerry Encoe & Production Designer Michael Scaglione
- New video interview with Lead Actress Sherry Bendorf Leigh
- "Making a Low Budget Indie" - Featurette with Rick Roessler
- "Producing Slaughterhouse" - Interview with Jerry Encoe
- Archival interviews with Rick Roessler & Jerry Encoe
- "Epilogue: 30 Years After the Slaughter"
- Radio interview featurette from 1987
- Local news coverage from the theatrical premiere
- Behind the scenes featurette
- "No Smoking" SLAUGHTERHOUSE snipe
- Mutiple theatrical trailers, tv & radio spots
- Shooting script gallery
- Reversible cover artwork
- English SDH Subtitles