Welcome to the Vinegar Syndrome Staff Picks section, where we highlight our favorite releases from the many other fine labels releasing films on home video. This section, which will be updated semi regularly, features an array of crucial genre films, which no home library should be without.
Even by extreme ‘70s standards, it remains among the more notorious – and disturbing – thrillers in genre history. Now experience “one of the most entertaining gialli you’ll ever see” (10k Bullets) like you’ve never seen it before: The luscious Edwige Fenech (STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER) gives the performance of her career as a woman tormented by visions of Satanic violence, hallucinatory horror and psychosexual insanity. George Hilton (THE STRANGE VICE OF MRS. WARDH), Ivan Rassimov (EATEN ALIVE) and Susan Scott (EMANUELLE AND THE LAST CANNIBALS) co-star in this EuroShock masterpiece from director Sergio Martino (TORSO) and screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi (DEATH WALKS ON HIGH HEELS) – with “possibly one of the best horror scores of all time” (Scream Magazine) by Bruno Nicolai – now featuring a new 4k scan from the original negative and throbbing with exclusive Special Features!
- Region A for North America
- BD-50 + CD
- English & Italian
- Optional English on Italian
- Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1
- “They’re Coming To Get You – Alternate US Cut (88 mins.)
- Color My Nightmare – Interview with Director Sergio Martino
- Last Of The Mohicans – Interview with Screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi
- Giallo is the Color – Interviews with Actor George Hilton & Italian Horror Expert Antonio Tentori
- Audio Commentary with Kat Ellinger, Author of All The Colors of Sergio Martino