Black Friday 2019 - Information
Brand new Tammy art by Tom Hodge "The Dude Designs"
• 50% OFF NEARLY EVERYTHING
• LIMITED EDITION TAMMY & THE T-REX BLU-RAY
• TWO SECRET LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAYS
• TWO SURPRISE VSA RELEASES
• 2020 YEARLY PACKAGE
• BRAND NEW MERCH
November 29th - December 2nd
only here at www.VinegarSyndrome.com
You've heard about it, you've read about it, but you haven't truly lived until you've seen it! Director Stewart Raffill's forgotten cult gem, TAMMY AND THE T-REX roars back into theatres and onto home video, from Vinegar Syndrome, this Fall, kicking off with the world premier of its new 4k restoration, during the opening night lineup of Fantastic Fest, September 19th 2019.
Made in 1993 by Stewart Raffill, director of The Philadelphia Experiment, The Ice Pirates, and Mac & Me, TAMMY AND THE T-REX features Denise Richards (Wild Things) and Paul Walker (Fast & the Furious) in two of their earliest starring roles, playing along side cult film legends Terry Kiser (Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's), George 'Buck' Flower (They Live), and John Goff (Drive-In Massacre).
When Michael's (Paul Walker) brain is transplanted into the body of a robotic T-rex, it's up to his high school sweetheart , Tammy (Denise Richards) and her best friend Byron to keep him out of trouble and out of sight. But Michael just can't help but decapitate, crush, and eviscerate anyone and everyone who gets in his way, all the while being pursued by mad scientist Dr. Wachenstein (Terry Kiser), who's determined to recapture his human-brain-powered Jurassic robot!
As crazy as TAMMY AND THE T-REX is, perhaps most insane is that when it was first released, it was missing nearly 10 minutes of its spectacular gore effects, created by John Carl Buechler (Mausoleum, Troll), and sold as a children's film. But fear not, as Vinegar Syndrome has restored TAMMY to its fully uncut, uncensored, and unbelievable original version.
Limited edition Blu-ray/DVD and 4k UHD/Blu-ray combos will be available exclusively through www.VinegarSyndrome.com this Black Friday Weekend (November 29-Dec 2nd). You can also catch TAMMY on the big screen at its nearly dozen (and growing) festival screenings Worldwide, including Fantastic Fest in Austin, TX, Beyond Fest in Los Angeles, Sitges in Spain, Monster Fest in in Australia, and many more!
- Founded by Ryan Emerson and Joe Rubin in 2012, Vinegar Syndrome has been acclaimed by The New York Times, Village Voice, Dangerous Minds, The Foglenest Files, and many others as one of the premier independent genre film focused distribution companies in the world, and was noted by Alamo Drafthouse Theatres as “…perhaps the most important home video label in the world for genre film…” Browse their extensive home video catalogue online: www.VinegarSyndrome.com