Subscribers: This is NOT included in your Subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, you will need to login to view your special 50% off SRP pricing.
This special limited edition slipcover (designed by Alessa Kreger, with original art by Jim Chapa) is limited to 1,000 units and is only available on our website and at select indie retailers. Absolutely no major retailers will be stocking them.
Music Box Selects is a brand new home video library from the revered independent film distribution company Music Box Films which is dedicated to curating a diverse repertoire of films and television from around the world. The Music Box Selects line will consist of blu-ray debuts of catalog titles and home video premieres, all of which will adhere to the quality and diversity that fans have come to expect from the Music Box name. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing this diverse and unique home video line!
Suze (Andrea Riseborough) and Arthur (Harry Melling) are an outwardly traditional bohemian couple living on the Lower East side. After encountering a gang of violent leather-clad greasers known as The Young Gents, the pair discover previously unexplored desires and begin to question the confines of gender, monogamy, and the sexual status quo. Colorful, musical and witty, filmmaker Amanda Kramer's visionary riff on 1950s masculinity plays like a high camp emission from your wildest dreams.
directed by: Amanda Kramer
starring: Andrea Riseborough, Harry Melling, Karl Glusman, Demi Moore
2022 / 96 min / 2.35:1 / English DTS-HD MA 5.1
- Region Free Blu-ray
- New Feature Audio Commentary by director Amanda Kramer and actors Alisa Torres and Matt D'Elia
- Cast & Crew Q&A from the LA Premiere
- Deleted Scenes and Outtakes
- Short Films by Amanda Kramer • New Video Essay by Chris O’Neill
- Alamo Drafthouse No Talking PSA
- Original Moodboards • Isolated Score and Sound Design
- Theatrical Trailer and Character Teasers
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing