Welcome to the Vinegar Syndrome Staff Picks section, where we highlight our favorite releases from the many other fine labels releasing films on home video. This section, which will be updated semi regularly, features an array of crucial genre films, which no home library should be without.
In the sleazy, foreboding world of winos, derelicts and drifters in lower Manhattan, two young runaways – eighteen-year-old Fred (Mike Lackey) and his younger brother, Kevin (Mark Sferrazza) – live in a tire hut in the back of an auto wrecking yard. Life is hard, but the most lethal threat to the boys is the mysterious case of “Tenafly Viper” wine in Ed’s liquor store window. The stuff is forty years old… and it’s gone bad. REAL bad! Anyone who drinks it melts in seconds, and it’s only a dollar a bottle!
The subversive cult classic/horror comedy STREET TRASH rode the last wave of super-gore films in the late ‘80s before cinema entered the era of safe R-Rated horror and unoriginal remakes. Beautifully re-mastered in high-definition, STREET TRASH will melt your eyes and ears with stunning picture and sound.
- High-Definition Transfer from the Original Camera Negative
- 5.1 Surround Remix Created Specifically for Home Theatre Environments
- Two Audio Commentaries Featuring Producer Roy Frumkes and Director James Muro
- THE MELTDOWN MEMOIRS – Feature Length Documentary on the History and Making of STREET TRASH
- The Original STREET TRASH 16mm Short Film That Inspired the Movie
- The Original STREET TRASH Promotional Teaser
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- ALL-NEW BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVES: Jane Arakawa Video Interview and Deleted Scenes!
- Create Your Own Bottle of “Tenafly Viper” Wine with the Enclosed Label Sticker!