Subscribers: This is NOT included in your Subscription. If you'd like to purchase it, you will need to login to view your special 50% off SRP pricing.
This special limited edition embossed and spot gloss slipcover is limited to 2,000 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
Saturn's Core Audio & Video is a New Jersey based home video label devoted to releasing underground oddities and shot on video cinema on VHS, and now, blu-ray discs! In partnership with OCN Distribution, Saturn's Core will exhume forgotten or under-seen genre cinema from the 80s and 90s, with an emphasis on SOV horror features. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing this diverse and unique home video line!
After witnessing the murder of his children at the hands of an unhinged serial killer, criminal psychologist Gregory Burroughs (Mark Brazeale) becomes consumed with an unquenchable thirst for revenge. While tracking the killers’ gruesome trail of carnage, he uncovers a violent underworld inhabited by a mysterious sect of cold blooded assassins. His journey culminates with an unforgettable climax of vengeance; an explosion of edge-of-your-seat suspense, unexpected plot twists, and a high caliber hail of bullets and bloodshed.
Following on the heels of Sinistre, Missouri based, underground auteur Ronnie Sortor returned with his sophomore, SOV offering Ravage; an innovative new vision that again highlighted his trademark mix of kinetic action and gritty regional horror. An astounding cornucopia of jaw-dropping action stunts and set pieces, exploding squibs and pyrotechnics, Hong Kong inspired gunplay, and practical, eye-gouging gore FX, Ravage remains a fortified micro-budget classic that continues to dazzle adventurous fans and critics alike.
directed by: Ronnie Sortor
starring: Mark Brazeale, Dan Rowland, Dina Harris
1997 / 87 min / 1.33:1 / English Stereo
- Region Free Blu-ray
- Newly restored Director’s Final Cut (87 min.)
- Audio commentary with director / editor Ronnie Sortor
- Audio commentary with writer / producer Bryon Blakey and director Ronnie Sortor
- Original 1997 version (83 min.) featuring a new optional retrospective commentary with director Ronnie Sortor
- Archival cast commentary with director Ronnie Sortor and actors Dan Rowland, Frank Alexander, Mike Smith, & Todd Reynolds
- “The Year of Ravage” -a feature length documentary chronicling the production of Ravage (100 min)
- Outtakes, deleted scenes, & unused ad-libs featurette
- “Transient Error” -short film by Ravage writer / producer Bryon Blakey
- Photo Gallery
- Reversible sleeve
- English SDH subtitles