Welcome to the Vinegar Syndrome Staff Picks section, where we highlight our favorite releases from the many other fine labels releasing films on home video. This section, which will be updated semi regularly, features an array of crucial genre films, which no home library should be without.
In the tradition of Japanese “Pink” cinema comes this shocking, violent and sex-filled movie that caused a sensation when it was screened at the Chicago Film Festival.
The film stars former Miss Philippines, the stunning Maria Isabel Lopez, in her most revealing role ever. It’s an eye-opening example of raw and savage film making from one of its country’s most innovative directors. The film contains images of sex and violence that may disturb some viewers.
- Digitally restored from film negative
- Fully uncut
- Interview with director Elwood Perez
- Interviews with actress Maria Isabel Lopez, actress Sarsi Emmanuelle, and art director Andrew Leavold, plus audio commentary
- Choice of English or Tagalog audio with English subtitles
- New cover art from Justin Coffee
- Mondo Macabro previews