This special limited edition embossed slipcover (designed by Earl Kessler Jr.) is limited to just 1,500 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
After being released from prison for a brutal assault in which he too was a victim, Terry returns home to his mother's (Ann Sothern) boarding house. Unable to cope with his freedom and uncertain about how to appease his ever growing desire to harm those around him, Terry finds solace in playing violent practical jokes. But when an attractive young woman (Cindy Williams) moves into the boarding house, Terry finds himself overpowered by violent impulses and, in a fit of rage, accidentally murders the woman. Now engulfed by bloodlust, it's not long before he begins seeking out more victims...
A brooding study on the nurturing of a serial killer, acclaimed filmmaker Curtis Harrington's (NIGHT TIDE, RUBY) THE KILLING KIND remains an unsettling depiction of violent mental illness. Featuring John Savage (THE DEER HUNTER), as Terry, in his first starring role, and lushly photographed by Mario Tosi (CARRIE), Vinegar Syndrome presents this unforgettable study in psychosis on Blu-ray for the first time, newly restored from its original 35mm camera negative.
- Region free Blu-ray/DVD combo
- Newly scanned & restored in 2k from its 35mm original camera negative
- Archival interview with filmmaker Curtis Harrington
- "Harrington on Harrington" - a career-spanning interview with Curtis Harrington, directed by Jeffrey Schwarz and Tyler Hubby
- Historical commentary track with David Decoteau of RapidHeart and David Del Valle of SinisterImage
- Reversible cover artwork
- English SDH subtitles