Welcome to the Vinegar Syndrome Staff Picks section, where we highlight our favorite releases from the many other fine labels releasing films on home video. This section, which will be updated semi regularly, features an array of crucial genre films, which no home library should be without.
THE LAST WORD IN TRAILER TERROR.
Relive the awesome age of sadistic slashers and brain-gobbling mutants with TRAILER TRAUMA 3: 80's HORROR-THON!
The third compilation of movie previews from Garagehouse Pictures is an unprecedented, chronological exploration of the history of horror from the 1980s, featuring the scariest, goriest, and craziest trailers from the era! With over 250 trailers (including many red band favorites) and a running time of nearly 7.5 hours, this epic 2-disc set is by far the most ambitious and comprehensive trailer package ever assembled! Including enlightening commentary from fans, filmmakers, journalists, authors, and cult cinema experts, this collection serves as a means of critiquing and educating about the most apocryphal and mind-blowing era of horror movie madness.
- Transferred & digitally mastered in 4K
- Sound digitally remastered from the original optical tracks
- 2-disc limited edition (of 1500) set
- Audio commentary by Chris Poggiali, Ted Geoghegan, Michael Gingold, Tim Ferrante, Grady Hendrix, Stephen Romano, Dan Buskirk, James (Doc Terror) Harris and Exhumed Films’ Dan Fraga, Harry Guerro and Jesse Nelson
- Trailers for Garagehouse Pictures releases
- Art by Stephen Romano
- Original music by Ian Zapczynski
- All regions
2016 / 439 mins. / Color / Mono & Stereo / Not Rated