Culture Shock Releasing is the the union of Lo-Fi Video and Verboden Video, dedicated to preserving genre and cult movies shot on video and film and releasing them on blu-ray, with a heavy focus on films from the 80s and 90s. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing Culture Shock Releasing's brand new line of home video releases!
A psychopathic killer is leaving a trail of viciously murdered innocents through town. Disguised as a priest, this spawn of hell stalks the night, seeking his victims. There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Watch the shadows, but if you see him… it’s too late! Goodnight, and God bless. Your nightmare has arrived.
This special edition DVD features a new transfer from the master PAL 1-inch videotape, and features the following extras:
- Full length audio commentary with film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain of TheSchlockPit.com
- 8 page booklet featuring an exclusive interview with Goodnight God Bless Production Manager Dewi Griffiths
- Still gallery of cover art from Goodnight God Bless VHS releases around the world
- Remastered original trailer
- Trailers for upcoming Culture Shock Releasing titles
- O-card slipcover featuring newly commissioned art by Allen Vanmeter (@PsychoStreetBum)
- Reversible cover art featuring original Magnum VHS release design and our new artwork