This special limited edition embossed slipcover (designed by Earl Kessler Jr.) is limited to 3,000 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
Before becoming the face of Australian horror, with his classics like Patrick and Turkey Shoot, Antony Ginnane, like many independent producers, decided to wet his filmmaking feet in the then lucrative sex film market and devised an ingenious plan to create sexploitation movies that would satisfy the Australian censors, while still being packed with America's biggest sex stars. The resulting works were FANTASM and FANTASM COMES AGAIN.
In FANTASM, a sexy send up of 'white coaters,' a European 'doctor' introduces a series of bawdy vignettes covering a range of shocking and deviate behaviors, including lesbianism, devil worship, and some old standbys like group-gropes. Directed by future Hollywood filmmaker Richard Franklin (Psycho II, Cloak & Dagger), FANTASM is a funny and stylish sex film that, while technically softcore, does everything in its power to push those limits as far as they can go...and sometimes beyond. Featuring Rene Bond, John Holmes, Uschi Digard, and many more!
In FANTASM COMES AGAIN, two editors for a sexual advice column read through countless letters from readers which outline their most perverse and outrageous sexual encounters, ranging from an unexpected threesome in a stalled elevator, a shocking after hours orgy, intergenerational desires, and so much more. The directorial debut of Colin Eggleston (Long Weekend), FANTASM COMES AGAIN ups the raunch-filled ante of its predecessor and stars: Serena, Bill Margold, Cheryl 'Rainbeaux' Smith, Candy Samples, and dozens more!
Peekarama is proud to present the world Blu-ray debuts of both FANTASM films, newly restored in 2K.
directed by: Richard Franklin, Colin Eggleston
starring: Rene Bond, John Holmes, Uschi Digard, Serena, Candy Samples, William Margold, Cheryl 'Rainbeaux' Smith
1976-1977 / 185 min / 1.33:1 / English Mono & Stereo
• Region Free 2-disc Blu-ray Set
• Newly scanned & restored in 2k from their 16mm original negatives and other vault elements
• “Polish it Up” - brand new interview with editor Tony Paterson
• “Blowing Up” - brand new interview with cinematographer Vincent Monton
• Brand new audio interview with actress Serena, moderated by Casey Scott
• Archival audio commentary for both films with producer and creator Antony Ginnane
• “Fantasm Penetrated” - an archival featurette (23 min)
• Interviews with cast and crew members from the documentary "Not Quite Hollywood"
• Trailers for both films
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles