This special limited edition embossed and spot gloss slipcover (designed by Chris Barnes) is limited to 2,000 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
Culture Shock Releasing is the the union of Lo-Fi Video and Verboden Video, dedicated to preserving genre and cult movies shot on video and film and releasing them on blu-ray, with a heavy focus on films from the 80s and 90s. Vinegar Syndrome’s sister company, OCN Distribution, is thrilled to be representing Culture Shock Releasing's brand new line of home video releases!
Feed yourself 24 macabre morsels of holiday horror as you work your way through this cinematic Advent calendar from hell. From Christmas shopping carnage, to death bed carolers, to the dreaded holiday with the in-laws, get ready for a month's worth of creative thrills and chills from an international array of horror directors!
directed by: Lazar Bodroza, B.J. Colangelo, John Cook Lynch, Steve De Roover, Ruggero Deodato, Sonia Escolano, Isaac Ezban, Florian Frerichs, Rémi Fréchette, Sadrac González-Perellón, Trent Haaga, Juergen Kling, Ama Lea, Sang-woo Lee, Andreas Marschall, Annika Marx, Pollyanna McIntosh, Lucky McKee, Bob Pipe, Julian Richards, Jason Rostovsky, Alyosha Saari, Dominic Saxl, Zach Shildwachter, Milan Todorovic, Michael Varrati, Vivienne Vaughn, Sam Wineman
starring: Barbara Crampton, Tiffany Shepis, AJ Bowen
2019 / 145 min / 1.85:1 / Various DTS-HD MA 5.1
- 2-Disc Region A Blu-ray
- The Making of Deathcember (23 min)
- Deathcember Outtakes (7 min)
- Grimmfest Q&A with producers and several directors (53 min)
- Scoring Deathcember: The Budapest Scoring Orchestra recording the title theme (5 min)
- "Ring My Bell" segment from the Deathcember festival cut
- Red band trailer
- Green band trailer
- "December the 19th" Teaser
- "Aurora" Trailer
- "Crappy Christmas" Trailer
- "X-mas on Fire" Director’s Cut
- "Family Feast" Director’s Cut
- "They Once Had Horses" Extended Rough Cut
- "Bad Santa" Alternate Opening Sequence
- Audio Commentary for 13 of the film's segments
- Interview with Michael Varrati, Director of "All Sales Fatal"
- Interview with Bob Pipe, Director of "The Hunchback of Burg Hayn"
- Interview with Louie Bayliss, Richard Glover and Stephen Evans, Actors in "The Hunchback of Burg Hayn"
- Interview with Steve de Roover, Director of "Family Matters"
- Interview with Zach Shildwachter, Director of "They Used To Laugh and Call Him Names"
- Interview with Ruggero Deodato, Director of "Casetta Sperduta in Campagna"
- Interview with Andrew Smetek, Sound Designer of "They Once Had Horses"
- Interview with Tamara Radovanovic, Actress of “December the 19th"
- Interview with Pollyanna McIntosh, Director of "Getting Away From It All"
- Interview with John Cook Lynch and Johnny Vivash, Director and Actor of "Cracker"
- Interview with Alyosha Saari, Director of "Ring My Bell"
- "A Christmas Miracle" video greeting
- Introduction to "A Door Too Far" from Dominic Saxl
- Introduction to "Aurora" from Lazar Bodroža
- Introduction to "X-mas On Fire" from Florian Frerichs
- Introduction to "Joy to the Girls" from Sonia Escolano
- Introduction to "Kill Santa" from Sadrac González Perellón
- Introduction to "Santa Is Coming" from Lee Sang-woo
- Introduction to "A Christmas Miracle" from Vivienne Vaughn
- Introduction to "Milk and Cookies" from Sam Wineman
- Introduction to "Pig" from Andreas Marschall
- Introduction to "December the 19th" from Milan Todorovic
- Introduction to "Before Sundown" from Jason A Rostovsky
- Introduction to "Cracker" from John Cook Lynch
- Introduction to "Christmas Corpse" from Annika Marx
- English SDH subtitles